on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
LandMark Implement Inc. is in progress of completing construction of a 53,000 square foot facility in Hebron, Nebraska to better meet customer demand and demonstrate our commitment to the Hebron area. The new building is located at the southeast corner of highway 81 and Dove Road in Hebron and will house approximately 30 employees to best serve our customers’ equipment, parts, service, and technology needs.
The facility will include but not limited to:
- State of the art parts storage system that will allow a larger parts inventory on-hand to better serve our customers.
- Air-conditioned service shop to keep our technicians productive during the heat of the summer.
- Customer and Employee Training room for more indoor and outdoor space to host customer events and equipment demos.
- Online parts order pick-up area, readily available inside the main front doors.
- Bulk oil and DEF distribution center to serve eastern Nebraska and Kansas customers with a more cost-effective solution to oil and lubricant needs.
Full completion is set for early 2021.
“LandMark would like to thank the Hebron community, city and surrounding area for helping us continue to grow and ensure long-term success of the ag community,” said Andy Grollmes, LandMark Implement CEO. “We’re excited to share this update and proud to continue providing the ‘LandMark Difference’ to our customers.”
About LandMark Implement, Inc.
LandMark Implement has locations across Nebraska and Kansas with over 350 employees. LandMark takes great pride in providing exceptional customer support and serving their customers with diverse new and used equipment inventory, an extensive parts and service network and specialized product support. Experience the LandMark Difference.