John Deere Operations Center
Manage Your Farm Anytime, Anywhere
The Operations Center provides you and your partners the ability to setup, plan, monitor and analyze farm data collaboratively. The tools included let you make informed decisions more quickly and to easily see where you’re making money - and where you’re not. Download the mobile app version today.
Fill out this form and we will contact you to set up one-on-one training with your LandMark CTS.
What Can Ops Center do for You and Your Farm?
John Deere Operations Center – What is it? - Operations Center is John Deere’s online farm management system which allows you to collect data from your machines and bring it into one place to manage and even share with your trusted advisors. Not only is it online, but there is an app as well. Download the Operations Center Mobile App to your phone and tablet so that you have access to this data anywhere, anytime allowing you to make more informed decisions.
How much does this cost? – Operation Center is FREE, to EVERYONE including farmers, ag service providers and anyone else.
What kind of data is in Ops Center? –
• Any information collected by your machine, including: Agronomic / Production Data - Yield, Planting Rates, Dates, Fertilizer types and amounts, Herbicide, Fungicide, Insecticide treatments, Tillage and more!
• Machine Data - Fuel levels, Fuel Consumption, Speeds, Idle, Transport and Work Times
Connecting Your Farm to Operations Center – There are a couple ways to connect your farm to Operation Center.
• Wireless – With JD Link and a 4G LTE MTG (Machine Telematics Gateway) we can connect your display and the equipment with Ops Center so that the data can move back and forth between the cloud and your display with ease. This is compatible with 2630 and Gen 4 displays. Plus, in 2021, the subscriptions to do this are now FREE!
• Manually Moving Data To Ops Center – Although not as convenient, it is still very easy to do. Using John Deere Data Manager, download within Ops Center, you may upload your data off of USB Drives and Data Cards to move it into Ops Center. This is not only compatible with current and older John Deere Displays it also works with non-John Deere Precision Ag Equipment including Ag Leader, Precision Planting, Raven, Case IH, New Holland, TopCon, Trimble, Climate FieldView, Kinze, Claas and CCI. For specifics on your display please ask your CTS for more information.
Growers who utilize the John Deere digital platform equip operators with the ability to perform better with connectivity, allow the farm to run smoother with less stress, and provide data-driven decisions made with confidence.
Equipment and operators perform better with connectivity:
• Offboard setup and planning tools decrease time for equipment to start working in the field.
• Data from prior passes and environmental sources enable superior equipment automation.
• Remote monitoring tools help managers reduce mistakes and coach less experienced operators.
Farm runs smoother with less stress:
• All farm information is available at your fingertips for quick reference, reporting, and decision making.
• Advanced planning tools prevent wasted trips and efficient sequencing of fieldwork.
• Proactive alerts notify farm managers if something requires their attention.
Data-driven decisions are made with confidence:
• Accurately understand what products and practices worked and didn’t work on your farm.
• Receive insights on how to unlock economic headroom potential from equipment and technology.
• Collaborate with trusted advisors and dealers by working from the same set of data.
• Enable proactive, profit-based decisions and easily assess farm-wide and field-specific financial performance.