Thank you for taking an interest in submitting your photographs for the 2020 LandMark Implement John Deere Calendar Contest!
We are looking for high resolution, scenic photos that feature John Deere equipment in action. A few things to keep in mind:
- We are looking for scenic photos - something you would want hanging on your wall all month long.
- We love Action Shots!
- The more unique the application, the better! We want a diverse range of photos that represent our equally diverse customers including agriculture - farm & ranch photos, mowers, CUT tractors, skid steers, Gators, compact construction equipment and more!
- Photos need to be high resolution (maximum 10MB). They can be taken on newer smart phones, as long as the movement and lighting are not extreme.
- Seasonal photos with snow are needed!
Deadline for submission is September 1, 2019. LandMark Implement, Inc. reserves the right to modify the deadline for submissions due to circumstances beyond its control. LandMark Implement, Inc. will choose 12 photos to be featured in the 2020 calendar. All decisions are final.
Must be at least 18 years of age, or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian. No purchase necessary.
How to enter
You may upload your photos here or email your photos to email@example.com. When submitting your photos, please also include your name, email address, and where your photos were taken. Make sure your photographs are in a jpeg, png, tif, or gif format with a resolution of 300 dpi or above preferably taken in a horizontal (landscape) format.
Winner Selection and Notification
By the end of October 2019, LandMark Implement will notify each winner of his or her selection. The notification shall be by e-mail and/or telephone. At that time, we may request more information to be used in our calendar.
- Your photograph will be featured in the 2020 LandMark Implement, Inc. Calendar
- LandMark Implement Inc. $50 Gift Card to be used at any of our locations.
By submitting your entry, you give LandMark Implement, Inc. the right to use the photograph for publishing, illustration, advertising, trade, and promotion, or any other use in any medium for any purpose of 2020 Calendar without compensation and without notice to you. You release LandMark Implement, Inc. from any claims and demands arising out of the use of the photographs. This release also covers legal representatives and any licensees of these photographs. You understand that photographs will be copyrighted in the name of LandMark Implement, Inc. and may be used in conjunction with other photographs, as part of a publication, or on social networking sites such as Facebook. You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian before making this submission; you have read this release and understand its contents; if requested, you agree to execute additional releases if necessary. It is the entrant's responsibility to determined that you are eligible to enter and comply with photo contents rules. Any violation of the contest rules may result in disqualification.
Any questions regarding the 2020 LandMark Implement, Inc. Calendar Photo Contest should be directed to our Marketing Department, (308)995-2317 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org