on Thursday, June 6, 2019
Let's Talk Precision...Contact your local LandMark Rep about John Deere Planter Performance Upgrade Kits!
Update your current planter with Individual Row Hydraulic Downforce or MaxEmerge 5e Upgrade Kits with Electrical Drive Meters. Or, for industry leading accuracy and performance, upgrade your planter to MaxEmerge 5e Row Unit Technology.
Ask about model compatibility and special finance options available! Act now - during the Early Order Program - to get the best deal on equipment for all your planting needs.
Planter Row Units and Performance Upgrade Kits
Upgrade you planter with the best row unit for your farming operation's needs to improve seed spacing, placement and emergence.
John Deere ExactEmerge
You don't have to choose between speed and accuracy. With speeds up to 10mph, the John Deere Exact Emerge planter marries precise seed placement and productivity.
What separates the ExactEmerge from other planters?
- Seed Cartridge - delivers the seed to prevent seed rolling in trenches
- Brush Belt - delivers seed into the trench on a dead drop, with no roll, at up to 10 miles per hour
- Seed Sensor - population, singulation, and spacing information is all gathered at the sensor
- Bowl-shaped Disk - singluates your seed with precision
- Brush Styles Double Eliminator - ensures only one seed rests in each hole before the disk passes it over to the brush belt which allows for the highest possible singulation
- The new Hopper design - get the most of your seed pool by maintaining target population at up to 15 degree slopes in any direction
- Active Pneumatic Downforce is now standard on ExactEmerge Planters
Accurate at your speed - Whatever that may be - Go deep into the heart of the ExactEmerge technology and learn what makes it different from any other row unit.
John Deere has merged the best of MaxEmerge XP and Pro Series XP lines for the newest, most versatile row unit in the industry.
- New Mini-Hopper Configuration - straight feed entry from the CCS hose into the hopper provides smooth, continuous seed flow
- Redesigned Vacuum Air Source - pulls clean air from the tank to keep it clear of debris
- Singulates a wide-variety of seed sizes and shapes for precise planting
- MaxEmerge 5 can handle up to 14 degree slopes without seed population being effected
- The new Double Eliminator achieves 99% singulation
- The new dial indicator makes it easy to make adjustments for whichever seed you're planting
- Granular insecticide feature to the mini-hopper - increase UPTIME with chemical application on every pass (now available on the 1.6 bushel hopper with ProShaft Drive)
MaxEmerge 5e - Electric Drive Row Unit
- Row unit controller and the 56 volt drive motor provides curve compensation to improve population accuracy up to 20% and row command built-in without the need for individual clutches in every row
- Compatibility for: Pneumatic Closing Wheel Controls, Individual Row Hydraulic Downforce, and Easy-Adjust Pneumatic Row Cleaners