on Friday, October 1, 2021
Let's Talk Precision...Contact your local LandMark Rep about John Deere Planter, Seeding, Tillage and Sprayer Performance Upgrade Kits!
Update your current planter with Individual Row Hydraulic Downforce or MaxEmerge 5e Upgrade Kits with Electrical Drive Meters. Or, for industry leading accuracy and performance, upgrade your planter to MaxEmerge 5e Row Unit Technology.
Add an ExactApply performance upgrade on eligible 4 series sprayers to spray even better.
Improve seed-to-soil contact, depth consistency, germination and get uniform emergence by upgrading to a ProSeries™ Opener.
Spend more time tilling and less time making manual adjustments when you add a TruSet™ Tillage technology performance upgrade to your field prep tools.
Ask about model compatibility and special finance options available! Act now - during the Early Order Program through October 14, 2021 - to get the best deal on equipment for all your planting needs.
Planter Row Units and Performance Upgrade Kits
Upgrade your planter with the best row unit for your farming operation's needs to improve seed spacing, placement and emergence.
John Deere ExactEmerge
You don't have to choose between speed and accuracy. With speeds up to 10mph, the John Deere Exact Emerge planter marries precise seed placement and productivity.
What separates the ExactEmerge from other planters?
- Seed Cartridge - delivers the seed to prevent seed rolling in trenches
- Brush Belt - delivers seed into the trench on a dead drop, with no roll, at up to 10 miles per hour
- Seed Sensor - population, singulation, and spacing information is all gathered at the sensor
- Bowl-shaped Disk - singluates your seed with precision
- Brush Styles Double Eliminator - ensures only one seed rests in each hole before the disk passes it over to the brush belt which allows for the highest possible singulation
- The new Hopper design - get the most of your seed pool by maintaining target population at up to 15 degree slopes in any direction
- Active Pneumatic Downforce is now standard on ExactEmerge Planters
Accurate at your speed - Whatever that may be - Go deep into the heart of the ExactEmerge technology and learn what makes it different from any other row unit.
John Deere has merged the best of MaxEmerge XP and Pro Series XP lines for the newest, most versatile row unit in the industry.
- New Mini-Hopper Configuration - straight feed entry from the CCS hose into the hopper provides smooth, continuous seed flow
- Redesigned Vacuum Air Source - pulls clean air from the tank to keep it clear of debris
- Singulates a wide-variety of seed sizes and shapes for precise planting
- MaxEmerge 5 can handle up to 14 degree slopes without seed population being effected
- The new Double Eliminator achieves 99% singulation
- The new dial indicator makes it easy to make adjustments for whichever seed you're planting
- Granular insecticide feature to the mini-hopper - increase UPTIME with chemical application on every pass (now available on the 1.6 bushel hopper with ProShaft Drive)
MaxEmerge 5e - Electric Drive Row Unit
- Row unit controller and the 56 volt drive motor provides curve compensation to improve population accuracy up to 20% and row command built-in without the need for individual clutches in every row
- Compatibility for: Pneumatic Closing Wheel Controls, Individual Row Hydraulic Downforce, and Easy-Adjust Pneumatic Row Cleaners
- Available for existing 4-Series Sprayers
The ability to switch between two pre-selected nozzles with the push of a button from inside the cab.
Full variable-rate functionality at the nozzle level to ensure the correct amount of material is applied to the right area of the field, even when turning.
LED lighting on each individual nozzle for improved visibility of spray pattern in low-light conditions.
TruSet Tillage Technology
- Make on-the-go depth and down-pressure adjustments from the cab – in only six seconds with TruSet Tillage Technology
- Fine-tune your implement with 1/10th of an inch adjustments by the touch of a button.
- TruSet system helps you run variable-depth tillage prescriptions to incorporate residue at different levels or change your tillage depth for different conditions such as lighter soils or areas of known compaction.
ProSeries™ Opener Performance Upgrade
- Improve seed-to-soil contact, depth consistency, germination and uniform emergence with ProSeries™ Opener
- Go from good to great with the ProSeries™ Opener Performance Upgrades from LandMark Implement.
- Upgrade your 90 Series Opener with six state-of-the-art parts to improve seed-to-soil contact, depth consistency, germination and uniform emergence.