on Monday, March 23, 2020
LandMark Customer Portal
Order Parts, Request Service, Make Payments, View Transactions
Questions about using our Customer Portal?
Watch our tutorial videos!
Topic covered include:
How to Sign Up
1. Visit landmarkimp.com and click on either Customer Portal button or join at this link: LandMark Customer Portal.
2. Select option to order parts as a guest or login to your account.
First time users or returning users, click the button with the lock to log in or create your account.
3. Don't have an account? Click the button on the right to sign up now. Once you complete the necessary information, check the box and click submit.
4. Our team will link your online access with your LandMark account and send you an email confirmation once it's complete.
How to Order Parts
1. Click the Order Parts Tab from the Customer Portal homepage.
2. Choose your local LandMark location on the left then search the parts you are looking for.
3. To look up parts for John Deere equipment enter the needed information and click on the magnifying glass on the left.
4. To look up parts by other manufacturers supported John Deere parts search, click:
To Request Service
1. Click the Request Service tab.
2. Fill out the customer / equipment information to submit the request.
3. Make a payment to your LandMark Implement account, if applicable, or a link to JDF to manage your John Deere Finance account.
View My Invoices
1. Click the View Invoices button from the home page.
2. You'll be shown a similar screen and are able to view any of the listed invoices.
Manage your equipment
1. Click the My Equipment button from the home page.
2. From this page you'll be able to view and manage your equipment such as adding new equipment or deleting equipment you no longer have.*