This Event has expired.
When: Jan 16, 2020 at 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Osborne, KS 67473 (map)
Join us at the Circle Inn in Osborne!
Come and learn about the latest information and capabilities offered by John Deere’s Operations Center by attending personalized training from LandMark in your area.
You can expect to learn about the following:
- How Operations Center replaces APEX and works with other types of farm management software
- Manage fields, equipment, boundaries, guidance lines, products, and more
- Create guidance lines and field boundaries
- Create and send machine setup files
- Seamlessly share data with those inside and outside of your operation
- All new features that have been added to Operations Center, plus learn the benefits of John Deere’s My Operations and JDLink Mobile and how they can help you manage your farm.
Using Operations Center is FREE and the training is FREE! Please bring anyone that you work with to help you manage your data and your farm as well as your laptop, tablet, or iPad for interactive training.