on Friday, March 20, 2020
We are continuously monitoring the current COVID-19 situation. The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is a top priority for LandMark Implement during this unprecedented time. We will continue to focus on doing our best to exceed your expectations, while also protecting our customers, employees and their families.
In an effort to protect you, our employees and their families we are changing the way we do business. We are still here to take care of you from a parts, service, sales and IS perspective but are temporarily restricting access to our facilities at this time. All Landmark employees are still 100% on staff, readily available and working diligently to prepare for this upcoming spring season. They may be working in a nontraditional manner but are committed to serving you, the producers, and doing our part in social distancing.
We ask that you utilize any of the ways to contact us below. We will reevaluate on an ongoing basis. These actions will put us in a better position to be here when need us most - in the upcoming spring season. These are extraordinary times and the decisions are not taken lightly.
We know that even amidst these challenges, there are crops to be planted and work to be done, so we are committed to doing everything possible to remain open as usual for all your equipment, parts and service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you well into the future.
- 24/7 Parts Ordering using the LandMark Customer Portal. Looking to sign up for the Customer Portal? Click here for a step-by-step.
- Curbside pickup - whether you order online or call ahead with what you need, just give us a call and let us know you've arrived.
- Parts Delivery direct to your farm
- Contact your local dealership and asked to be transferred to your salesman or contact them directly via their mobile phone.
- Shop & Buy Online options for mowers, Gators and Compact Utility Tractors allowing you to find equipment from the comfort of your own home. To encourage social distancing, we're offering free delivery on these products.
- Browse our selection of new and used equipment on landmarkimp.com
- Precision Ag
- Please contact your local LandMark CTS directly
- Call the AMS Help Line at 1-855-HELP-AMS (855-435-7267)
- Email us at email@example.com.
- As always, you can contact your local LandMark location directly to find all contact information including After Hours Parts & Service phone numbers.
- Stay up-to-date with text notifications and the LandMark App. Simply text LandMarkImp + your LandMark location (i.e. LandMarkImp Holdrege) to 797979.
We will post updates on social media and our website with any significant changes as they come available.
From all of us at LandMark, we wish you and your family a healthy spring. We’ll continue to be here when you need us and thank you for the opportunity to serve you.