This Event has expired.
Jan 21, 2021 at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
1131 Hwy 74
Fairfield, NE 68938(map)
2021 Operations Center Training
Come and learn about the latest information and capabilities offered by John Deere’s Operations Center by attending personalized training from LandMark in your area.
There is a basic and advanced version of this class available in Clay County. The Basic version is 1/21 and Advanced version is 1/22 both at 10 AM.
Click for details to attend training virtually.
You can expect to learn about the following:
- How Operations Center replaces APEX and works with other types of farm management software
- Manage fields, equipment, boundaries, guidance lines, products, and more
- Create guidance lines and field boundaries
- Create and send machine setup files
- Seamlessly share data with those inside and outside of your operation
- All new features that have been added to Operations Center
- Account setup
- How to upload your data into Ops Center
- Print off reports and maps for year-end records
- Write prescriptions
- Plus, learn the benefits of John Deere’s My Operations and JDLink Mobile and how they can help you manage your farm
Using Operations Center is FREE! Please bring anyone that you work with to help you manage your data and your farm as well as your laptop, tablet or iPad for interactive training.