on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
The SureFire QuickDraw is a fully automated spray tender system available at LandMark Implement. Maximize efficiently in tendering, keep the sprayer in the field rather than waiting and eliminate operator exposure to chemical with the QuickDraw. Simply pull up, tell it how big of a batch you want to make, push the start button and 8-10 minutes later you have a 1,000 gallon batch ready to go back to the field.
Ask your local LandMark CTS for a Demo today!
The QuickDraw calculates the amount of each chemical in the batch, including manually added chemicals after you enter acres or total gallons, sprayer application rate and chemical rate per acre. Growers are able to build recipes using the integrated touch screen display, or enter them using an iPad by transferring them to the controller at a later time using the built-in Wi-Fi. Batches are easy to repeat once recipes are saved in the controller.
- Depending on the model, automatically meter 4 or 6 products. Manually add up to 5 products for every batch.
- Fast batch mixing keeps the sprayer in the field during optimal spraying conditions.
- The QuickDraw creates a log of every batch loaded which is downloadable via iPad for record keeping.
- The QuickDraw helps eliminate math and calculation errors when mixing. Simply, enter acres or total gallons, sprayer application rate and chemical rate per acre. QuickDraw calculates the amount of each chemical in the batch, including manually added chemicals.
- Micro-Motion mass flow meter for chemical measurement is 0.5% accurate measuring liquid mass, density and volume. The measurement is not affected by product viscosity, conductivity or other characteristics; which means that no calibration numbers are necessary.
- 3” transfer pump (sold separately) for 200+ GPM water transfer after chemical mixing complete.
- Optional CleanLoad Eductor on flip down linkage allows dry products, powders, or non-bulk chemicals.
- iPad app communicates with QuickDraw over Wi-Fi allowing you to create and modify recipes and access historical records at any time.
- The QuickDraw 3000 features an all-new 10" display that is 6x brighter and reduces glare
- The new iPad app is an exact duplication of the display which allows you to start the batch
Interested in more information about the SureFire QuickDraw? Contact your local LandMark CTS.