on Monday, August 3, 2020
The Track TILLr is the ultimate pivot track repairing tool. Don’t just fill them, till them.
Most pivot track closers fill a track and cover it with dirt. The Track TILLr uses entirely new tooling to bust up hard ruts, fill the track with soil (not trash), pack and feather soil up to 100” wide.
A wider footprint than most, repairing years of V-shaped track fillers, the heavyweight champ enables better penetration and more consistent depth control and finish than the competition.
- Recessed bearing guide wheel centers the machine and accurately controls tillage depth.
- Angle-Adjustable rear disc gangs allow for feathering of the soil across the machine for a level finished surface. Optional Disc Scrapers.
- Optional baskets walking tandem beam for optimal leveling. Optional Hydraulic or Spring Downforce Baskets kit.
- Mid-Frame track packer rear of busters to pack soil directly in the track for a solid track foundation. Optional Hydraulic or Spring Downforce.
- Sidewall buster 22” notched discs tear sidewalls and fill bottom with soil (not trash).
- Hydraulic angle adjustment is an option for on-the-go tailoring of the finishing job, standard pin adjustment.
Talk to your local LandMark sales rep about an Orthman Track TILLr today!