on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Looking to elevate your equipment management this summer? Sign up for John Deere’s newest mobile-friendly web-based tool, Property Center. Similar to Operations Center, Property Center allows customers to plan and track their equipment and maintenance, buy parts, and learn how to do key jobs around their yard or acreage.
Property Center is designed for easy use and accessibility on a desktop or mobile device from anywhere. One of the key features is mapping and data visualization capabilities. Property Center connects the property, the equipment, the customer, and the dealer.
If the customer doesn’t own a modem they can still:
- Plan and track equipment maintenance.
- Quick and easy access to Owner Information including Warranty and Operators Manuals without searching.
- Make convenient parts purchases with confidence that the part will fit.
- Access to a library of “how to” videos showing a variety of common jobs.
- Access to any outstanding product recalls with information about what to do next.
- Ability to share equipment views with family members, partners, and dealer.
If the customer does own a modem, customers can do all the above, plus:
- Have peace of mind in the form of a geofence that will alert them to theft and illicit use.
- Access to key machine data, including current fuel levels and engine hours.
- Connected Support services, including proactive machine monitoring.
Property Center links up with Mower Plus, Equipment Mobile, and Operations Center which helps customers streamline their operation, reduce costs and maximize their return investment.
Find Property Center, Mower Plus, Equipment Mobile, and Operations Center on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.