This Event has expired.
Feb 22 - Feb 23, 2023 at 9:45 AM - 4:15 PM
Adams County Fairgrounds
947 S Baltimore Ave
Hastings, NE 68901(map)
Join us at our Planter Clinic
February 22-23, 2023
Adams County Fairgrounds
Please RSVP with which day(s) you plan to attend in the form below.
A Flexible Schedule For You
We understand it may be difficult to step away from your operation for a full day, so we have made our clinic days more flexible. You select which date works for you and then choose to attend any, or all, of the eight sessions, offered that day. You can attend all sessions in one day or come and go to sessions on different days as best fits your schedule. Lunch and afternoon refreshments will be provided both days. We encourage you to join us at the end of each session day at our clinic reception for food, adult beverages, and time to visit with our LandMark team. All attendees will receive a free LandMark Spring Clinic t-shirt and be entered to win a Grizzly Cooler filled with LandMark swag.
Click here for recommended classes by planter model
Click here to view class descriptions
Andy Clean Meet, Greet & Demonstration
Stop by both days to meet Andy Pasztor of Andy Clean. Andy Clean began as one farmer's love of maintaining farm equipment. It inspired an international community to take pride in their land, family, and machinery. Follow along on Twitter at @apasztor82 or #AndyClean.
LandMark employees and vendor representatives will be available to answer questions as well as demonstrate how their products can enhance your operations profits with increased efficiency.
- Cabmonitor.com by DWE produces a full line of Monitor Rails, Display Mounts, 2-Way Radio Mounts, and Shelf packages for Tractors, Sprayers, Combines, and Windrowers.
- Verdesian’s SEED+GRAPHITE is a nutritional talc+graphite seed lubricant and the next-generation planter box solution that improves germination, crop emergence, seedling vigor, and plant tolerance to abiotic stressors, leading to higher yields
- Orthman manufactures agricultural equipment including tillage, cultivators, application and toolbars solutions helping growers become more efficient.
- SurePoint Ag specializes in providing solutions for the control and application of liquid and dry fertilizer, seed, and chemical.
- Laforge is known for the reliability of its front linkages and front PTOs. Laforge also provides electronic controls for front hitches and universal guidance interfaces for rear implements valued in precision farming.
Want to make a night of it?
For those needing overnight accommodation, a group rate has been set up at the Holiday Inn Express in Hastings, Nebraska. When making reservations, please ask for the LandMark Implement room rate.
Holiday Inn Express: (402) 463-8858
3605 Cimarron Plaza, Hastings, NE 68901