NOTHIN ELSE IS LIKE A PROTRAKKER Introducing ProTrakker, the next generation of MBW's proven hydraulic hitch. Like its successful predecessors, ProTrakker automatically adjusts to correctly steer pulltype implements on slopes, contour rows and variable soils-all in order to keep implements from swaying into crop rows and causing expensive, unsightly damage.
400 DX Protrakker hitch
MORE VERSATILE THAN ANY OTHER HITCH With ProTrakker, you're always in control of your implement and how it will react in certain situations. Depending on your model, either set to adjust automatically on sidehills or to follow the tractor. Now you can handle contours with the touch of a button, or align with your implement while hitching.
Features & Specifications
- 400HP rating
- Powerful dual cylinders offer up to 26" of swing movement of off-line correction (left to right travel)
- Universal mounting on almost all tractors
- Can be easily converted to work with 2-Point implement hitches, standard straight drawbars, or Clevis type (when converted to drawbar)
- Mounts to the tractor 3-Point
- Works with category 3 or 4N 2-point implement hitch
- 10,000 lbs vertical load limit (tongue weight) Designed for easy installation and implement hook-up
- 11/2" or 2" implement hitch pin (when converted to drawbar style)
- Powder coat paint finish
- Built to last - Low maintenance and easy service
- Drawbar Dimension 2 1/4" x 4"
- Shipping weight 1,200 lbs
Laforge® Guided Hitch
Active Implement Guidance Planter Solution
Reliably place the seed where it needs to be.
- Fits John Deere 1770NT, 1775NT, 1790, 1795
- Integrates quickly and seamlessly into planter pivot
- Replaces factory John Deere planter hitch
- Use with John Deere Active Implement Guidance for sub-inch planting accuracy
- Automatically steers planter to guidance line
- Maintenance Free
- Up to 20 inches of hitch movement
- Reduce planting side-hill drift
- Improve yield by reducing seedbed compaction
- Optimize seed placement relative to nutrient application
- Perfect end-rows and guess-rows
- Prevent crop damage and improve efficiency in subsequent operations – spraying, side-dressing, and harvesting
Better Information = Better Decisions
WagNet not only tells where you are and where you are goingpowerful reporting tells you where you have been. Comprehensive and customizable historical reports are available under the Reports tab on your device page.
Putting Information To Work
The As Applied maps display (acre/inches by angle or by field), total hours wet, total hours dry, pressure by angle, total run time and many other inputs can be charted, graphed or downloaded as an easy to read spreadsheet.
Produces Data For Agronomic Software
These reports are available in aggregate form, showing your whole farm on one report. Your data can be exported into various third party agronomic software programs to be merged and analyzed with other information from the same field. Better information equals better decisions.
FieldNet by Lindsay
Have you heard your friends and neighbors talking about the convenience of FieldNet? With the power of FieldNet, Lindsay's own telemetry, you can monitor and control pivots all from the convenience of your smart phone, tablet, or home computer.
FieldNet Basic - Looking for a simple way to remotely monitor and stop your machines?
- Monitor stop, forward, and reverse
- Monitor precent cycle (speed)
- Monior Power status
- Field Shutdown alert
FiledNet Pro - Want to fully control any brand of pivot and control panel?
- Monitor & control stop, forward & reverse Monitor & control percent cycle (speed)
- Monitor & control depth
- Monitor GPS position
- Monitor power status
- Monitor pivot & pump runtime
- Monitor water pressure
- Monitor multiple end guns
- Field shutdown alert
- Programmable irrigation plans
- Programmable service stop
- Programmable soft-barrier stops and auto-stop/auto-reverse
FieldNet Premier - Have a FieldVISION or FieldBOSS panel already?
Monitor stop, forward & reverse
Monitor percent cycle (speed)
Monitor GPS position
Monitor power status
Monitor incoming pivot voltage
Monitor pivot & pump runtime
Monitor water pressure
Monitor multiple end guns
Field shutdown alert
Programmable irrigation plans
Programmable service stop
Programmable soft-barrier stops and auto-stop/auto-reverse
FieldNet Pivot Control Features
By retrofitting an existing system with Pivot Control, you gain the advantages of FieldNet* by Lindsay's web and mobile capabilities, including real-time alerts.
- Full remote control of pivots, pumps and injectors, and monitoring sensors
- GPS positioning for precision Irrigation
- Compatible with almost any pivot
- Basic variable rate Irrigation (VRI) with up to 360 sectors